Sunday 16 September 2012

Worksheet To Determine Media Consumption

Newspapers
  • I read The Sun, The Mirror and The Times
  • I turn to the crime articles and celebrity gossips because its good to be aware of what goes on in the world.
  • The sections I never turn to is the football sections because I absolutely HATE football. I wish it never existed!!
  • I read the crime stories because it make me more aware!
  • Both, my mum and dad buy newspapers for me :)
Magazines
  • The only magazine I really read is "Heat" because its a celebrity gossip magazine and I like to hear how the celebrities live their life.
  • I read the sections where celebrities are shown as another negative person.
Television
  • 10 hours of TV a week
  • I usually watch TV in the mornings and evenings.
  • I like watching the programme "Crime watch," its reality and interesting.
  • I watch this alone.
  • Mum and dad decide what to watch, if I'm watching TV with them.
Radio
  • The stations I like to listen to is West side Radio, Kiss FM, Capital FM because all my favourite songs come on the station.
  • I listen to the radio approximately 8 hours a week.
  • Mornings and evenings are the times I usually listen to the radio.
  • I dislike the Asian radios the most, for instance, Sunrise Radio. No good songs on there.
  • I listen to the radio when I'm alone.
  • The car and my phone is the best place to listen to the radio.
  • I either cook or do my homework when I listen to the radio.
Cinema
  • I've seen "Ted" in the last month.
  • I've seen Avatar, My Sister's Keeper and The Final Destination.
  • Generally my whole family watches films with me, only sometimes is when I watch films by myself.
  • I usually decide on what film to watch as a family.
Internet
  • I always access the internet, its a habit for me.
  • I access the internet at home and school the most.
  • The main site I access are Facebook, Twitter, GHS Website and You tube.
  • I go on these website to gather information for school work or just in general, also I use the social networking sites to communicate with friends and family across the world.
  • Other activities I do whilst accessing the internet is my homework because that's when I need it the most.

1 comment:

  1. WWW: An excellent summary - and I'm delighted to see you are reading a variety of newspapers.
    EBI: Think about watching films that you might not usually try to broaden your cinema experience.
    LR: Have you noticed how the newspapers you read report the same stories in different ways? Can you think of an example?

    ReplyDelete